Monday, August 24, 2009

Yummy I-C-E C-R-E-A-M

Folks,


How is your summer going on? It is a blast for me. Recently I wrote about the strange language my parents are speaking. After scratching my head for a long time and pulling a lot of hair out, I have figured out two words. One is the summer's favorite ice cream and every Saturday morning's fresh juice.

I no longer need to stare at their faces when they speak about J-U-I-C-E or I-C-E C-R-E-A-M. In fact I have started speaking that language. On Saturday we have a new tradition. This new place Cranston, has a great ice cream place. It is called the inside scoop. Appa chanced upon this place and since summer is short, we decided to visit it every week. Yummy Yummy flavors (strawberry, ginger, snick a ripple, butter crunch, sweet cream to name a few we have already tasted). If you are in the area, please pay them a visit and support local businesses.

See you later,
Saaranga

No comments: