Sunday, August 16, 2009

At our new Home

Hi all,


Sorry for the delay in posting my new activities. As of Aug 1 2009 we moved to a new place in Cranston Rhode Island. Appa had enough of traveling I guess. So for a few days, our house was full of boxes. Appa and amma were busy putting things into the box and i was busy taking them out and spreading all over. Sometimes, I would get yelled yet when appa and amma's patience ran out. I had lot of fun and I am sure they did too.

On the day of the move, I was really upset that Melvin and Rudi (our movers) took my tricycle into the van and I did not stop crying until I got the tricycle back at my new home. Boy that tricycle in itself is a life for me.!!!

New house is big, I have my own room (I hardly use it though!) and my own potty room! Our new complex has a pretty big swimming pool. I enjoy the splish splash splosh. It is very hard to get out of the water in this hot weather. We are still trying to settle down. I will be posting more details about the new house pretty soon. Until then, enjoy the summer.

Bye,
Saaranga

No comments: