Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What is this language

For all the grown ups there, this is a quick request. Of late I have started hearing a new language at home. Appa and amma are talking this way. Please help me understand what they are saying


Appa to Amma: Where did you keep the "C" "A" "K" "E"?
Amma says : In the fridge
Appa to Amma: Can you pleae give me a piece and by the way give me some "J" "U" "I" "C "E"
Amma to Appa: Eat the "C" "A" "K" "E" after you finish eating "C" "H" "A" "N" "N" "A" "M" "A" "S" "A" "L" "A"?

Almost every sentence has a few of these words spelled out. They say it so fast, it is very difficult to understand what they are saying.

Please help me understand what they are talking.

Thank you "ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ" for judiciously following every post.

With Warm hugs,
Saaranga


No comments: