Friday, September 17, 2010

I am a big brother now...

Hi all,


We have a new member in our family now.  I am a big brother.  My little sister was born on 15 September 2010.  For a while amma has been waddling like a penguin.  That evening, appa took me to the hospital and there she was, my little sister.  She even got me a present.  A set of brand new Buzz Light Year Shoes.  How cool is that?  I am thoroughly enjoying my new pair of shoes.  I even showed  it to all my friends.




She is too tiny.  First day, she was mostly asleep, awake for a little while to be fed and back to sleep.  I got to sit there for a little while and when sitting got boring,  came back home.  Next day was lot of fun.  I got a chance to take care of her for a while.  She slept on my lap until my lap hurt.  She was very calm and quiet all the time.  I am being told to be a protector and a big brother.  But I am so small.  How can I be a big brother?  You guys tell me.


Ciao,
Saaranga

1 comment:

Rashmi said...

So Sweet!!! Congrats Saaranga. I wish i had a brother like you. :)