Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween

Ok, now I am going to write about my first Halloween celebration. Pappa and Amma were thinking how to dress me up. Pappa wanted to dress me up like casper, the friendly ghost. But Amma was concerned that my face needs to be painted. So she figured out an easy way by dressing me like a butterfly(Chitte Mari). I liked the dress. By the time Amma got me and herself ready to go to Ramya Aunty's place, it was my nap time. Still I managed to go there. Lot of Trick or Treaters came home that evening. My neighbor Sebastian was dressed as a pirate. Amma managed to get some pictures of me and other monsters, princess, fairy, witches etc etc. We came back and within two minutes I dozed off on Mommy's lap. When I woke up I was on the swing with lots of candies on my lap with my little candy basket. When I was thinking Yummy...., Mommy took all of them out. She had put them just to take pictures. Soumya Aunty and Krishna uncle also came and Krishna uncle made me fly in the sky. It was fun. By then it was my dinner time. Amma took off my cap, wings etc and fed me. You know who was missing all this time, my Pappa. He was on a business trip. Amma immediately that night prepared an online album and sent it to Pappa. Here is the video take a look....................

No comments: