Monday, August 5, 2013

Back after a long break....

Folks,

I am back after the long break.  I have settled down quite well here in Mangalore.  I have finished my kindergarten at Canara Montessori where I had the privilege of some of the excellent teachers.  I am now in Canara CBSE School and it is a whole new experience.  We have a bagless class where only thing I carry from home is my snack box, water bottle and school diary.  You should see the envy (and of course relief) in my parents faces when I start my day.  Best part for them, I do not have homework except for sticking some pictures or drawing some cartoons on Saturdays.  Some project work here and there just to ensure that my parents know what is happening in the school.  So far things have been a blast.

We had a unique competition "What's in your name".  You can watch how I performed here in this Youtube video.

More updates later,
Ciao

No comments: