Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bum!, Cut & ER Visit

Night came alive on 4-Oct-2008. It was normal playing time on my sofa. I don't know what happened but I did a major somersault and had as I call it, Bum! or a fall. I hit the door stopper and blood started gushing out near the eyes.

We all went to ER and upon first triage doctors (and there was a plastic surgeon too!!) said it was minor and I do not need stitches. We waited for a few hours before getting a prescription for antibacterial cream and returning home.

Here is a closeup of the cut. Boy! wasn't I lucky - there was no injury to my eye.



Other mischievous activities continue. Hide and seek in the closet, wearing appa's ties and happily eating yogurt when appa and amma are not around. Boy I started liking those colorful Yakshagana DVD's appa plays. I will soon have a makeup of my own.

Ciao,

No comments: