Monday, February 4, 2008

New activities

Hi,
It has been a few days you did not hear from me. I was quite busy you know. First thing was I rolled over by myself. Pappa Amma were waiting with their cameras and I managed to trick them. I rolled over when Appa was trying to call Urva Ajja and Amma was in the kitchen busy cooking. 2 days I was enjoying my roll overs. I rolled over in my cradle too. The picture is in the latest album. Then the second thing was my upper teeth are popping out. Because of that I had diarrhea. So Amma was feeding me electrolyte I caught cold. Meanwhile I forgot about my rolling over. You know what now a days I like sitting and standing. Then Amma got my ears pierced at the doctor's office. Amma says it is a good pressure point in the body. That day was auspicious and Soumya auntie joined us. I got irritated when Mommy held my hands and legs tight to help the doctor to pierce. Then I was OK, when Amma held me out of the table. Last weekend we visited Leela Ajji and met her new family member Flexi(cat). She was so friendly. But Shadow was so afraid of her. Any way I got to play with Flexi.
And here I am busy packing to visit India next week. I am excited to meet all my family members and attend my Guru Chikkappa's wedding. See you....................

No comments: