Monday, August 27, 2007

My First shopping Trip

Long time Eh?

Well, I was busy growing up. I am 2 months old and have learned quite a few tricks. We will talk about the tricks later. First, all the happenings since my Scranton trip.

First was my, ouuuu it hurts even to tell - My first set of shots. I know it is needed to keep me healthy and prevent infections so that I can go out and start enjoying the world. So I have to bear a little pain. It is okay. Funny part was I got Mickey Mouse band-aid that looked cute

Then Sudha doddamma and Sumathi Ajji visited us from Detroit. I quickly became friends with Achyuta and Sucheta (Sudha Doddamma's sons). We watched some cartoons, ate together and slept together. You should have seen the expression on Achyuta's face once when I threw up on him. What could I do? He over fed me. Was it my problem? You be the judge.

Biggest of all is my first shopping spree. All of us went to Woodbury commons so that Siriajja and ammamma can pick some things to take back to India. There we went to quite a few shops (Polo Children's Shop, Carter's, Gap etc.) I lost count of shops we visited. There were so many people and so many shops. I looked around for quite some time and then decided to leave shopping to appa and amma and slept off.

It was dark when I woke up and I was still in stroller and in some store. I decided to ring the bell to say it is time to go home (or time for me to eat? :-)) and then suddenly in a rush we were back at home with a lot of shopping bags!

See you later
Saaranga

Legend:
Doddamma - Aunt
Ajji, Ammamma - Grandmother
Ajja - Grandfather
Amma - Mother
Appa - Father

No comments: