Sunday, July 15, 2007

Siriajja

Hi There,

Remember Siriajja? I had told you about him in the last post. He is amma's father. He is my best friend now. Every morning he takes me out for a quick walk and a sun bath. He keeps telling that early morning sunlight is good for my health.

Siriajja's day starts very early in the morning (last stage of my night :-)) He gets up and has his morning tea (Indian Style with lot of milk and sugar) and goes for a walk in our complex. By the time he finishes his walk and takes some rest, I am ready for him. He entertains me all morning. He helps Ammamma (ajji) when she gives me my daily bath (boo hoo... I cry a lot during the bath).

Do you want to listen to the funny part? Siriajja calls me by so many names. All I had heard was putta, pitta, anna, ranga from appa and amma. Suddenly Siriajja calls me Somesh. That is cute! I liked that name too. Then suddenly I hear him calling me "jinke mari".

Siriajja was busy practicing for a solo performance all of last week. We all went to see the performance. They called my name and dedicated the performance to me. I had to give something back in retun. I tried giving some background music to the performance. Then ammamma put the bottle in my mouth. I fell asleep slurping my food..... yawn yawn. feeling sleepy now. more later okay?

Bye now.

Legend:
Ajja - Grandfather
Ammamma or Ajji - Grandmother

No comments: